The Nepali Women’s Global Network promotes networking, support and self-reliance among Nepali women through education, advocacy, service and collaboration with groups with similar missions. Our dreams and goals are viable and we need your support to meet our dreams and goals.
- To foster a supportive global network of friendship and understanding between Nepali women and other women.
- To collaborate with national and international organizations with similar missions on events, activities and projects
- To create global regional chapters of the Nepali Women’s Global Network.
- To represent and advocate for the interests of Nepali women and other women in general.
- To provide leadership training and opportunities to participate in the affairs of the organization.
- To promote citizenship and civic involvement.
- To support women in crisis through a consultation networks, peer support, confidential social service referrals and resource pooling.